Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
The CTO Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
This role will need to partner with CTO technology and support teams on tooling and design along with learning the appropriate systems and data knowledge. They will develop major deliverables on a comprehensive data-driven presentation solution. The desired candidate will be an experienced and previously successful in implementing user-driven, intelligently & intuitively designed and appealing UX/UI reporting applications. They will be focused on defining use-case driven interactivity through dashboards and advanced analytics. The candidate must be adept in data sourcing, modeling, and data transformation technologies within business intelligence and have complete knowledge of end to end lifecycle development without requiring prescriptive direction. This role is accountable to understand the user -- what questions they are asking, and why. They should have the knowledge of how to request, shape, and present data/information in a visually appealing, actionable, scalable, and useful manner for all persona. Additionally this person will help brand our application with their UX/UI expertise in visual and graphic design. Other responsibilities include the ability to meet and exceed project deadlines, dedication to quality products, process adherence and an identification and implementation of continuous improvement. They should be able to execute multiple concurrent initiatives with overlapping deliverable dates with complete follow-through and strong attention to detail.
•5+ Years of business intelligence & UX/UI
•5+ Years of BI architecture
•3+ Years of structured programming
•3+ Years data modeling and DW architecture
•Graphic and visual design skills
•Agile development experience
§Business Intelligence software, UX/UI, and visualization expertise
§Data modeling and architecture
§Very strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance
§Experience with structured programming, Java, C++, C#, Python or VB
§Agile delivery & story writing
Valid Through: 2019-11-12