- Partner with CyberSecurity Leadership Team and Business Units to design and develop end-to-end solutions within the RSA Archer application.
- Assist with daily administration of enterprise Archer GRC platform including security administration, end user support, system maintenance, incident management and program change management.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues, communicating and documenting procedures, and recommending architectural changes if necessary
- Resolve platform and end user related issues
- Enhance & maintain processes and workflows for solutions within the Archer platform
- Prepare formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, current and future state diagrams, use cases and user manuals
- Provide Archer technical expertise to the evaluation of potential new GRC use cases by working with business teams to translate business requirements into Archer technical designs
- Provide on-callsupport during non-core working hours when Urgent or Critical Production issues occur.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, related business discipline(s) or equivalent related experience. Master’s Degree preferred .
- 4+ years of experience in development, maintenance, testing and support of RSA Archer 5.x and Archer 6.x GRC application with exposure to SDLC processes in Agile Methodology
- Strong experience with managing Windows Server technology and infrastructure components related to RSA Archer GRC 6.x platform
- Strong experience maintaining user access controls (roles and groups), layouts, dashboards, iViews and reports
- Strong experience building campaigns, notifications and data-driven events
- Strong experience with Advanced Workflow development
- Strong experience with build data feeds and integration to other systems
- Basic understanding of ServiceNow platform and Azure cloud technology
- Experience handling complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meeting deadlines and interacting with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Professional risk certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA a plus.
- Problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills