Job Title: Archer Developer
Location: Omaha, NE
This is a Archer Developer position
Person can sit remote/work from home
- Min 3+ years of Archer experience – Most important
- Risk management Solutions experience
- Prefer Archer certification (but not required)
- Knowledge of Data feeds, access controls, Business process, etc
- No bankingexperiencerequired
- 1 phone interview and hire
We are seeking a Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
· Analyse highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
· Act as an expert technical resource for modelling, simulation and analysis efforts.
· Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
· Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
· Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
· Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
· 10+ years’ experiencerequired.
· Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - WebSphere, Informatica etc.).
· Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
· Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Additional Job Details:
· Need to know Archer Software and how to develop in the tool.
· Need to have at minimum three years of experience in this.
· Experience with risk management solutions is preferred.