SN Required InformationDetails
1 RoleRSA Archer developer
2 No of Requirements1
3 DesiredExperience RangeSenior
4 Location of Requirement New York
Summary Will be part of a development team and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of various Archer modules for GRC Platform and other GRC technology initiatives.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Must-Have · RSA Archer configurations, Archer administration and support
· Overall 5+ years of hands on Archer experience
· Deep experience in the core Archer Solutions, as well as on-demand applications.
· Expertise in design and implementation of Questionnaires and Questionnaire administration
· Strong skill set using advanced features of Archer
· Experience in developing ad-hoc programs using scriptingtechnologies
· Good GRC knowledge with emphasis on Compliance, Audit and Risk Management modules
Good-to-Have · Troubleshoot SharePoint website issues
· Good understanding of CyberSecurity concepts
· Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
· Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
· Good communication and direct client interaction skills is critical
Responsibility / Expectations from the Role
1Design and configure various components utilizing Archer core and custom modules
2Implement and support complicated client questionnaire requests and custom workflows
3Participate in complete software lifecycle analysis, design, develop, test, and deploy solutions on enterprise Archer platform.