BDO's Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Manager - ARAS (Accounting & Reporting Advisory Services) is responsible for understanding complex accounting and reporting matters and assisting companies with the proper application of accounting standards for both public and private companies. The Manager will assist companies with the implementation of new accounting standards as well as other accounting and reporting related projects. The Manager will be expected to administer training on accounting and reporting related matters both internal and external.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics or other related field, required
- Five (5) or more years of prior work experience, required
- Prior supervisory experience, required
- CPA certification (or an international equivalent), required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, preferred
- Experience with accounting research databases, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid understanding and proficiency of accounting standards and reporting requirements for public companies
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and SEC