We are currently seeking an Aquatics Sales Specialist to join our team. This position will support a territory that includes Washington D.C., Maryland and Delaware. This is a virtual position that can be located anywhere within the territory.
The Training Services Territory Aquatics Specialist’s primary responsibility is to grow the revenue and reach of all ARC aquatic programs. It includes identifying land and product revenue streams within Aquatic accounts in the assigned territory. This includes up-selling and cross-selling existing clients to use additional ARC programs, conducting regular face-to-face meetings with key, strategic clients, maintaining a list of prospects for ARC aquatics programs, developing specific sales strategy to convert these prospects to full-fledged clients.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Revenue growth: Identifies business and growth opportunities within existing clients in effort to expand revenue generation. Formulates and implements an account strategy and timeline to achieve these objectives.. Recognizes business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options and opportunities. Formulates and implements a prospect sales strategy with action steps & timeline.
Territory size: annual revenue target greater than $600,000.
- Reach growth: Identifies growth opportunities within existing clients in effort to expand reach generation. Formulates and implements an account strategy and timeline to achieve business objectives. Identifies prospective strategic & transactional clients in assigned area of responsibility. Formulates and implements a prospect reach strategy with action steps & timeline.
- Resource Deployment: Orchestrates deployment of ARC resources to clients and prospects to stimulate and support growth of revenue & reach. This can include business process support, joint sales calls, content/science training and marketing materials. Establishes collaborative goals with strategic clients supported by congruent and reciprocal action plans.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent related experience required. Related disciplines include Business, Sales, Marketing or Finance.
- In addition requires a minimum of 7 years of successful related experience, preferably in a sales and/or product marketing position. American Red Cross Training Services experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying field sales techniques.
- Executive level sales’ skills and ability to acquire and manage large accounts preferred.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current licensure in Lifeguard and WSI-IT a plus but not required.
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs and Salesforce.com or similar client relationship management applications.
- Ability to travel 50-90%. Must have reliable transportation for regional travel.