Apttus Salesforce Developer
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizen ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Minneapolis Mn Location
MUST HAVE: Certifications
• Certified Salesforce Developer
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Apttus CPQ 201
• Minimum 4 years of application design and development experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
• 2+ years of experience implementing/developing solutions for the Apttus CPQ system deployed on the Salesforce platform
• 2+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
• Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus CPQ system deployed on the Salesforce platform
• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers to determine systems requirements, solution design and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Manage day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
• Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
• Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
• Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
• Develop estimates for projects
• Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
• Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis