Work with business stakeholders/ BA to gather technical requirements and based on that derive technical requirements complete technical gap analysis, create technical design document
Based on technical design configure and develop Apttus CPQ product in relation to business processes mapped in Salesforce org
Be able to provide clear updates and estimates for his/her own tasks also needs to be familiar with Scrum/Agile methodology
Lead a team of offshore developers; manage and track closure to individual user stories. Guide offshore developers where required
Provide daily status to client or Project manager on status of design and development. Highlight any risks and assit in mitigations steps
Work with rest of Fujitsu team to expand CPQ practice and actively participate in offering development, pre-sales activities, contributing to overall practice growth. Continuously educate on newer product offerings in the market. Stay up to date with certifications and gain certifications based on the direction provided by the manager
Ability to travel at least 50% (Post Pandemic only. Non-essential travel has been suspended for now and work will be done remotely)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in programming.
- Minimum 11+ years of strong development experience in IT consulting
- Minimum 3 years of hand on experience with Apttus CPQ (other Apttus products is a plus) and Salesforce platform.
- Should have good communication skills and be able to run workshops with business teams and technical teams independently.
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Apttus CPQ and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated and hands on technical knowledge in Apttus CPQ, Salesforce
- Deep working and hands on experience with about product modeling, Quote to cash process, approval flows, pricing, quotation, contract lifecycle, discounts, data migration to Apttus etc. Configuration and development experience on Salesforce cloud solutions (sharing rules, custom object, fields, workflow rules, apex development, lightning components, etc.)
- Experience with release management, source control, and deployment concepts and technologies such as SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins, Git.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology, test-driven, continuous integration.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies.
- Open to work in a virtual team. Motivated and interested in quickly learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Excellent analytical, technical aptitude and proven ability to solve problems. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and advocate for good development practices. Highly motivated to succeed and a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-team project group with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organization skills with a very keen attention to detail.
- Able to remain focused and work under pressure.
- Stays current on existing and emerging development tools, platforms, and delivery models.
- Experience in working with financial services industry - a plus
Apttus Certified CPQ Specialist
Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications
Other Certifications are a plus:
Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator;
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant; Salesforce Certified Application and/or System Architect