Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
Builds and codes applications and/or modules using languages and concepts such as C++, ABAP, JAVA, XTML, visual basic, etc. Using knowledge of software engineering, computing technology, programming languages, and software life cycles to develop, program, maintain, and integrate computing applications including company-developed and commercial off-the-shelf software. Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Interfaces with application users, otherprogrammers and analysts, application architects, systems analysts, and other technical and support personnel in functional areas requiring knowledge and proficiency in business processes.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experiencepreferred developing in Apriso (MES)
- 3 years of programming experience in the following languages: C++, .net, Visual Basic, XML, SSRS, process builder
- Hit milestones to progress toward end results
- Interpret technical documents
- Choose correct content and versions
- Make appropriate changes and modifications
- Turn over to process team for testing