The Wholesale Wealth IT group within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking a DataPower/MQ/Java SOA Developer. This is a senior level programming position and primary responsibilities will also include that of programming on FlexCube platform and contributing directly to Wells Fargo’s International Payments business. The team member will support multiple lines of business in multi-year engagements, aimed at establishing a strong foundation of products, services and systems to enable in-country, in-currency transactions for Wholesale Lending, Trade, Payments, and Account Services products.
This team member will leverage multiple technologies for effective development and support of information systems solutions concert with partners in Wholesale Product, Operations and Technology. As a FlexCube/Java developer/analyst for the International payments team, this team member will work with the International banking branch products and processes. This team member will deliver the payments functionality using FlexCube and relevant integrations using Datapower and Java technologies including: Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Eclipse, SOAP, WSDL, WebSphere MQ, Camel, Web Services Development and governance, XSLT XML transformation, JMS, HTTP/S, and Oracle Database in addition to foundational technologies including Infrastructure and Systems Software (Unix).
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of JavaEE experience
- 7+ years of MQ Series Messaging experience
- 7+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of DataPower experience
- 2 + years of experience integrating or supporting Oracle's Flexcube banking application
- 7+ years of Oracle experience
- 7+ years of Linux experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- 7+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Internet security protocol experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in packaging and deploying applications using tools like maven, udeploy and docker.
- Experience with enterprise system monitoring and high availability architectures
- Familiarity and experience operating in an enterprise environment using formal procedures and policies required for escalation and outage resolution