Job Background / Context:
- We are seeking an experienced Production Support Analyst within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasure and Trade Solutions (TTS) Technology. This person will join a team that provides Level 2 support for Liquidity Investment Business and LMS (Liquidity Management Services) applications.
- You will be working closely with your colleagues in APAC, EMEA and NAM to ensure perfect 24/7 support of our franchise critical applications. In addition, you will also partner withLevel 0/1 Support team, application technology development teams, infra teams and the Liquidity Investment product/business.
- You should be technically astute, well organized, dedicated and comfortable discussing issues with product/business and technical users at all the levels. This is a hands-on role and extensive technical skills will be required and also possess good multi-tasking skills.
- This position is to provide primary L2 production support for Liquidity suite of applications under TTS LMS (Liquidity Management Services). You will be responsible for supporting and handling all day to day Incidents and business or Operations queries and provides handoff to the other region resources as part of Follow the Sun support model. This also includes user support, monitoring and proactively improve operational standards.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You will ensure logging of all productions issues and updated as per the Problem Management Policy.
- Provide input into support documentation and procedures.
- Ensure updating of application test/checkout plans.
- Understand environment of the business area supported.
- Understand the business structure and flows.
- Possess working knowledge of the end-to-end applications supporting the business flow.
- Understand business terminology.
- Possess client facing interpersonal skills.
- Communicate issues clearly using both technical and non-technical language.
- Interact with employees and senior leaders.
- Schedule and lead weekly/monthly re-occurring calls with Product and Business teams on the application Open Issues/Releases/Production Fixes.
- Possess good technical analysis skills.
- Skilled in appropriate technologies.
- 5+ years’ work experience in technical production support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial services organization
- Flexible and being able to handle time effectively
- Leading multiple applications establishing ITIL standard methodologies processes and procedures
- Experience is supporting application and webservers such as WebSphere, Weblogic and iPlanet/HIS
- Experience in working on both Java and .net related technology applications
- Ability to manage change and release implementation, review and sign off on application related changes and ensure all the changes are deployment within the timeline and post implementation validation are performed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- Data base – Oracle, functional knowledge of SQL + ability to write SQL database script
- Unix Shell scripting
- Experience in TIBCO (MQ/NDM) technology
- Expertize in ITIL methodologies, lifecycle and certification
- ITRS monitoring tools exposure and experienced in handling ITRS gateway