Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. Design, implement, and test database schemas. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Work with with designers and content producers. Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
Provides technical support and basic development for computer applications and programs using diagnostic tools and/or analyzes and uses vendor specifications to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs.
• Leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements
• Completes required logs and reports
• Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the development of moderately complex, computer solutions
• Performs modeling, simulations and analysis
• Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs
• Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides
• Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment
• Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan
• Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff
• Audits and tests code changes thoroughly prior to user testing
• Derives business requirements in preparation for application development
Requisition ID : 1944