$80K — $100K *
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· Graduate degree (M.S or PhD) in machine learning, computer vision, robotics, or related field.
· 2+ years of top quality research and development experience, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Python, Java, C/C++ or C# or related language
· Deep Learning implementation expertise (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet, etc)
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics or a related quantitative field. Research experience in location, mapping, or geospatial domains is a plus.
· Publications in top-tier computer vision or machine learning conferences and journals
· Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Valid through: 6/15/2021
$150K — $200K *