We are seeking world-class computer vision experts to join our teams in developing next generation products and platforms doing research and engineering at scale. We're applying cutting-edge computer vision algorithms to a wide range of media understanding challenges at Facebook.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop novel and accurate computer vision algorithms and systems, leveraging deep learning and machine learning on big data resources.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various deployed systems.
- Collaborate with team members from the level of prototyping to the level of production.
- 5+ years of experience in building, leading and specializing in commercial computer vision projects from the level of researching a prototype to the level of production.
- Experience in C/C++ and Python rapid programming on Linux OS.
- Experienced with training deep neural networks for key computer vision tasks such as classification, semantic segmentation, object detection, etc.
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe2.
- Software engineering experience with knowledge of the software lifecycle that includes testing, version control and shipping high quality code.
- PhD/MS with experience in Computer Science with published projects in the fields of machine learning, deep learning and/or computer vision.
- Candidates with experience developing novel algorithms in the following will be given extra consideration.
- Deep adversarial networks, image and video forensics.
- Cross domain adaptation for rapid model transfer across domains.
- Transfer learning including zero shot learning, attribute learning, and knowledge graphs.
- Deep graphical modeling.
- Explainability in computer vision and AI such as image and video captioning, and causal reasoning.
- Experienced with the development of enterprise level AI, machine learning and deep learning platform involving big data management and GPU compute.