As an applied machine learning engineer, you will take today's state-of-the-art solutions in various verticals and adapt them to run on the new Cerebras system architecture.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Implementing solutions for verticals such as computer vision for image classification, object localization, autonomous driving, medical image analysis.
- Working with language modeling, sentiment analysis and statistical machine translation and optimizing them for the Cerebras stack.
- Designing automatic speech recognition systems using algorithms such as WaveNet and WaveRNN, and augmenting them with Cerebras-specific optimizations.
- Working with the Cerebras research team to incorporate novel algorithms into CNN and RNN models.
- Working with customers to optimize existing models for the Cerebras stack, and develop new approaches for solving real world AI problems.See More
Valid through: 7/8/2020