In this role you will perform the following functions:
- Installing, configuring, upgrading, migrating troubleshooting, and tuning WebSphere, Tomcat & Jboss application servers in a large production environment.
- Installing, configuring, upgrading, migrating troubleshooting, and tuning WebSphere MQ in a clustered production environment.
- Installing, configuring, Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Analyze (capabilities and performance), security/network configurations (maintain system security strategies, policies, and procedures) and patching on Cloud infrastructure
- Overall 10+ years of experience
- 10+ years of experience in installing, configuring, upgrading, migrating troubleshooting, and tuning WebSphere, Tomcat & Jboss application servers in a large production environment.
- 10+ years of experience in installing, configuring, upgrading, migrating troubleshooting, and tuning WebSphere MQ in a clusterd production environment.
- Working Technical knowledge of Clustered Middleware softwares in multi interface environments.
- Working knowledge of service tickets with software providers.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general system management best practices
- Working technical knowledge of current software protocols, and Internet standards
- Proven experience in troubleshooting & resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of devops automation builds using Jenkins and/or other build, code-scan tools.
- Proven experience of programming languages, including Perl, Python, and shell scripting.
- Working knowledge to coordinate, analyze security scan results at Middleware, DataBase & Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge to coordinate and provide auditing reports to security teams as per security standards.
- Automated Continuous Integration/Delivery and Deployment, using Jenkins and Ansible
- Automated Build Management
- Analysis of EBS Database Integration
- 3+ years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications in Cloud technologies, (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.,)
- Sets up administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products, deep understanding of monitoring cloud instances and services
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console.
- Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- 3+ years of experience with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including configuration management, change management, LDAP, DNS, data protection, systems monitoring, and log management (SIEM)
- Working knowledge of programming languages, including Perl, Python, and shell scripting
- Experience in Containerization of applications (Middleware and Database)
- Understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework
- Experience with working knowledge on Hybrid architecture (on-prem and Cloud)
- 10+ years Logistics / Payments experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in development efforts, developing, researching, testing, implementing and/or integrating new information technology to support existing business systems.
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle development of enterprise level applications, serving multiple organizations.
- 10+ years of Websphere admin/DBA experience, experience in supporting Large Volume systems
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.