Job Duties and Responsibilities
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Establishes procedures to solve complex problems regarding system equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and output. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents newly written programs. Performs at an advanced technical level and has complete understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Directs, provides guidance, and monitors the performance of less experienced analyst/programmers. Responsible for quality assurance review of assigned project.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
• 9+ years of development experience using Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOA/OOD) principals.
• 9+ years of development experience with a minimum of 2 years working with scalable, interactive, transaction-based applications
• MongoDB (version 3.2 or higher)
• Knowledge of Linux environments and operating systems
• Skilled in application optimization and scalability
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics¬¬
• Develops using tools i.e., Maven, Tomcat, Git, IntelliJ, and JIRA
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Database design and data analysis
• NiFi experience
• Spark experience
• Experience with Hadoop and Pig
• Python experience