Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devises computer systems to process data.
Essential Job Duties:
- Analyses, evaluates and modifies existing or proposed systems and related devices.
- Prepares diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submits recommendation for solution.
- Prepares detailed program specifications and flow charts, and coordinates the system’s installation with the user department.
- May design, encode, test and debug programs or user defined modifications.
- Consults with users to identify current operations procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3years previous systems analysis or programming experience.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.