Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Citi’s Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleledinternationalnetwork offinancial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations,financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICGresponds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access tofinancial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST),Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).Senior Application Support AnalystWe are seeking anexperienced Application Support Analyst within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasure & Trade Solutions (TTS)Technology to be part of the NAM based team as part of the wider Global Support Team, providingsupport for 3 applications – STARs, IVR and Smart Disputes. These applications are classified highfinancialrisk apps and allow Customer Service and Operations units to track, research, and resolve exceptions, customer inquiries, and customerinvestigations. Smart Disputes application will be used by the TTS Commercial Cards customers to manage disputes on card transactions. We are looking for someone who is a team player, with a strong applicationsupport and technical background, who has great collaboration skills, is technically astute, well organized, enthusiastic and comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users.Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the Level 2 Support Team who provide application support as part of the Stars Global Support Team. Other members of the team are based in EMEA and APAC.
- You will actively monitor and provide Level 2 Production Support. This will include analysis of complex problems / situations proposing simple solutions as well as communicating complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place for the applications as well as track capacity and performance monitoring and be enthusiastic in driving continuous process and automation of manual work.
- Work closely with development teams and supporting technology groups to drive improvements and problem resolution.
- Handling change and release implementation, reviewing and sign off application related changes and ensure all the changes are deployed within the timeline and post implementation validation checks are performed.
- You should also be willing to participate in wider TTS production support initiatives to assist in meeting the various stability goals the team is working towards and promote effective knowledge management across the STARs Production Support Teams.
QualificationsApplication Support Experience
- You should have 5+ years’ work experience in technical Application Support roles and strong knowledge in ITIL practices in the area of Incident, Release, Change and Problem management.
- Experience in handling communications across business and technology partners
- Experience implementing and maintaining monitoring solutions on production applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Third level qualification in a computer/business related discipline.
- IT Support experience with UNIX, MQ, Oracle, SQL, Windows, Java, .Net, IIS.
- Understanding of client server architecture (clustered and non-clustered)
- Basic Networking knowledge (Load balancers, Network Protocols)
- Knowledge of ITRS Monitoring and uDeploy (desirable)
- Knowledge of WebSphere Architecture and Business Objects (desirable)
- Proven team player
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Expertly and effectively manage work time
- Ability to work under high-pressure situations and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment that includes a global focus.
- Excellent strategic analysis, problem solving, issue resolution and decision-making skills while being process orientated
- Self-motivating and delivery focused
- Ability to understand the big picture – can step back and understand the context of problems beforeapplying analytical skills to address the issues.
- Innovation and Creativity: Crafting new and visionary approaches to work related issues. Questions traditional approaches and demonstrates creativity in the generation of ideas and vision.