Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.We are seeking an experienced Application Support Manager within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Technology. The person will be leading a highly motivated Level 2 support teams deployed globally which handles the stability and resiliency of the platform. You will also be responsible for running day-to-day availability of the applications and ensures issues or status updates are accurately communicated to partners within the agreed SLA.You should have strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in your endeavors, great collaboration and team building skills will be a key factor to the success of the team.You should be dedicated, technically astute, well organized, enthusiastic and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. Do you provide valuable perspective or advice that contributes to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area? Dedicatedly seeks opportunities to work across silos and is able to influence with or without direct authority. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Functional Responsibilities:
- Main focus areas will include promoting stability and quality of support services in line with our strategy and technology management policies, as well as day to day operation and oversight for the various applications operating in the region and globally.
- Expand, modify and improve Commercial Card system to test, maintain, and monitor systems and programs to support the corporate and retailbanking businesses.
- Ensure that the Cards applications are available and supported as defined in the system service level agreement.
- Able to analyze complex problems / situations and to propose simple solutions
- Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
- Promote effective knowledge management across the Global Production Support Teams
- Help to define, record and execute application disaster recovery plans and procedures
- Collaborate effectively with multi-functional partners, sharing information and knowledge effectively Business Knowledge
- Learn the fundamentals of the supported business areas and Translate business issues into technology requirements
- Effectively communicate and work well with infrastructure and supporting technology groups across a distributed Unix/Linux environment to drive problem resolution and service levels.
- Work closely with 1st level support teams and work as part of the 2nd level support team to ensure team is meeting the business’ requirements.
- Follow through to ensure each problem is resolved according to SLA.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, development teams and Support Lead.
- Liaise with users; business sponsors; and other AD groups.
Development value:You will gain significant experience of the many technologies we are using to run our Payment Services business regionally and globally, giving you exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems. It will also give you an insight to and understanding of the Commercial Card business. Citi is embedding I.T.I.L Service Management methodology into our support teams. You will also gain experience of this industry standard and recognized methodology for service support and delivery.It is recognized that the best talent often lies within the firm. All career opportunities are advertised internally where staff are inspired to apply for open positions to enable them progress their career or expand their product knowledge or technical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years’ work experience in technical production support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial services organization
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow tracking system and solid grasp of ITIL practices in the area of Incident, Release, and Change and Problem management
- Experience in handling communications across business and technology partners at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise
- Demonstrate individual leadership with good people management skills along with strategic analysis, problem solving, issue resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to build positive relationships in a multi-cultural environment across all levels within IT
- Support or Development experience primarily in UNIX systems with AIX, MQ, ORACLE Database, Java, SQL, NDM and WebSphere
- Experience in WebSphere architecture and business objects
- Basic networking knowledge (load balancers, network protocols)
- Experience in Autosys job scheduling Monitoring tool like ITRS
- Experience writing scripts using Unix shell, database queries, generating capacity and performance reports
- Working in multiple application support model is helpful
- Understanding of client server architecture (clustered and non-clustered)
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and work in a team environment
- Experience working on a multi-client delivery team
- Authoritatively and effectively handles work, time, and resources
- Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations and demonstrate Strong problem solving and program execution skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and develop long-lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner
- Delivery focused, Process oriented and Attentive to detail
Job ID: 18059014