We seek a Software Developer to manage applications development using multiple development environments across a range of platforms, locally and in the cloud. If you have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, experience working on distributed platforms and strong experience with .Net Framework and Microsoft development technologies we want to talk! This is an opportunity to have a unique IT role working in both back-end and front-end design in an entrepreneurial and highly flexible environment where you get to build and develop new and exciting tools and functionality. Ideal candidates must be well versed in SQL database concepts, database design and scripting. MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Requires BS degree
- Five or more years related experience; multi platform experience, experience with business and technical applications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Windows and Windows Server concepts
- MS SQL Server and T-SQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Entity Framework or comparable ORM
- Experience in creating and consuming class libraries and COM DLL’s
- Understanding of cyber-security concepts and requirements in WAN, LAN and Internet data communications
- Experience in creating and consuming web services and HTTP endpoints
- Experience in creating and configuring virtual machines and virtual networks
- Functional familiarity with mobile software platforms (Android, iOS)
- Experience with mobile app development and deployment on one or more platforms
- Should also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support
- Multi dimensional skillset required. Multi database and/or multi programming language preferred
- Ability to multitask across multiple projects/products
- Strong interest in Cloud software development and SaaStechnologies
- Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
- Work from ORR headquarters with potential for flexible schedule arrangements after six months.
- All associates are required to pass a drug screen, background check and motor vehicle report.
ONCE YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU’LL GET TO ENJOY:
- Working for a company where the associates are viewed as the company’s greatest asset.
- Being part of something you can be proud of – making a difference in the health and wellness of people and our planet.
- A growing company with a first class reputation in our respective industries.
- A culture that is fun, family oriented and entrepreneurial.
- A company that offers a focus on work life balance and encouragement to make a big impact.
- A caring group of associates with a commitment to make the communities we work in better for all.
- Excellent benefits including 401(K), health, life, dental, tuition reimbursement and numerous perks such as training and development