WHAT WE NEED
The best computer geeks
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A good programmer is one who knows code and testing and debugging. A great programmer is one who can do that while also filling the gaps between purchased apps and legacy systems. One who can listen to clients and deliver solutions that support the business needs. We are looking for great programmers.
Are you good at diagnosing and solving problems? Can you create purpose-specific applications and web solutions? Are you productive and able to lead projects? If so, we need to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create purpose specific software solutions (applications) to augment, expand, fill gaps between, and support the purchased applications across platforms.
- Create applications to extract data from an application’s database for use by programmers or customers for reporting, file transfer to another system such as a government agency, or other purpose.
- Create purpose specific web solutions that are used by customers which augment, expand, fill gaps between, and support the purchased applications which form the backbone of the AIS application portfolio as well as offer functionality not provided by purchased applications.
- Provide de-bugging and analysis services to diagnose and fix or repair any application or website designed and/or developed within the context of this domain.
- Diagnose and repair customer reported application or website problems which may include fixing or repairing.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Execute work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Expert internally and externally within a discipline(s) and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services.
- Lead projects and provide guidance/training to more junior staff.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate.
- Arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules.
- Careful attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Legacy application knowledge.
- Associates degree or 10 years relevant experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience