Duties / Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, maintain and support mobile applications using iOS and Android platforms.
* Design, develop, maintain and support web services for supporting the mobile applications using Java/J2EE, IBM SIM/SAM and DB2 technologies.
* Deploy and maintain the mobile applications on the App Store and the Google Play Store.
* Interface with business and IT teams to understand and translate business requirements into formal technical requirements and application code.
* Develop and execute quality unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
* Assist in integration testing and work with business teams to complete acceptance testing.
* Participate in technical reviews during various stages of software and application development.
* Adhere to all security, change control and MHBE Project Management Office (PMO) policies, processes and methodologies.
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience in iOS or Android applications development.
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience in deploying and managing mobile applications on the App Store and Google Play Store.
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience with Java/J2EE, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience in developing complex, secure services for mobile applications.
* Proven experience in designing and working with mobile applications that integrate with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer).
* Proven experience in developing and working with complex XML and JSON data models.
* Proven strong analytical and debugging skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively with business users, managers and non-technical staff.
* A minimum of four (4) years of experience in iOS or Android development with experience in deploying and managing mobile applications on the App Store and Google Play Store.
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience in securing Java and services applications with Identity Management and Access Management solutions such as SailPoint and ForgeRock.
* Proven experience in build and deployment processes and tools such as Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
* Experience working with PostgreSQLdatabase and SQL Stored Procedures.
* Experience in developing complex mobile applications and services in the State Based Marketplace or Health Insurance/Healthcare industry.
* Experience in developing services and mobile applications related to integrated eligibility systems.
* Working knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies and tools.
* Familiarity with various traditional and innovative project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
* Knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development practices.
* Experience with managing multiple project priorities under tight deadlines.
* Experience working with the Project Management Office (PMO) processes, policies and procedures.
Duties / Responsibilities: