Under direct supervision, modifies applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops, implements, and maintains low complexity application software using established credit union standards and specifications.
- Codes new applications programs to meet desired user functionality.
- Revises application software using tables, profiles, and other vendor supplied customization tools to reflect approved changes specified by users.
- Follows general and credit union specific coding and development standards. Builds technical and functional documentation for new programs or changes to existing programs as required.
- Test and debug new and existing application software to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results.
- Ability to adapt to multiple technologies. Remains knowledgeable of new and emerging technology by researching technical materials, attending seminars and training classes, and consulting with personnel from other industries.
- Provides ongoing system support as required.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related technical field or equivalent years of experience.
- 1 - 3 years related experience
- 2 years of .Net
- 1 year of CSS
- 1 year of SQL
- Back end web programming