Applications Management Senior
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Role: Applications Management Senior
Provide technical support of ENGIE’s big data analytics cloud platform, mobile applications, and business intelligence initiatives.
Applications Management Manager
Houston, TX / IT
Salaried - Exempt
Essential Job Functions
- Support and develop data integration processes into big data analytic platform.
- Configure the processing and extraction of data sources at scale.
- Create, deploy, and manage Azure Web Jobs, Logic Apps, and cloud-based applications.
- Gather business requirements, develop logical solutions, assess implementation alternatives and formulate overall design approaches.
- Facilitate evaluations of commercial software to be used by ENGIE business units and ensure alignment with the overall IT Strategy.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications while adhering to standards developed the ENGIE Technical Architect.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cortana Analytics suite (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse)
- Technologyexperience using: Python, U-SQL, or R.
- Experience in design and development of Web applications, Web APIs or RESTful Web services, API management and Mobile Cloud Services like Azure
- Proficient in T-SQL writing stored procedures, CTEs, complex joins, etc.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 5 years minimum Information Technology development/supportexperience
- Strong knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management and applicability of IT controls to development deliveries
- 2-3 years of Microsoft SQL Server experience
- 3+ years of experience with C#.NET Development
- 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure environments
- 2-3 years of successful enterprise solutions in the role of application developer.