Come do your best work.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation.
Skip is seeking an Applications Integration Engineer to work closely with city operations, Data team, manufacturing and Engineering to define and help build software architecture to meet our business needs.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation. We believe in working together with transportation departments, community groups, and neighborhoods. This approach enabled us to receive the first permitted system of our kind in the U.S. We've been passionately working on the future of last-mile transportation for nearly a decade. In this job you will feel challenged and rewarded as our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity!
- Participate in developing integration functional requirements
- Engage with stakeholders to design, develop, test, and execute data integration and transformation solutions
- Maintain the integration solution including debug, troubleshoot, modify, monitor, and support
- Develop documentation, technical procedures, and support guides for the integration solution
- Engineering degree in CS or CE is desired, but equivalent degrees and matching work experience are considered
- 3+ years of experience in systems and data integration, development, or implementation in enterprise or cloud software
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Solid experience with APIs and Webhooks
- Proficient in ETL and working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience working in an Agile team
Deliverables (Year 1):
- Full integration of Inventory, Task, and Product Lifecycle management systems within the MRO environment
- Connecting finance and accounting P2P modules to the MRO systems suite
- Integrating with SkyView on Vehicle State Map hand-offs, Field WO transfers, IOT and Geo data connectivity
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.