About the role
We’re looking to add an experienced, well-rounded Applications Engineering Manager to our team to help support Zillow Group’s emerging marketplaces. This role primarily deals with Salesforce and requires writing code as well as managing a small team of Salesforcedevelopers. This is an integral role on a team that supports a lot of Zillow Group’s business lines and requires a leader to define and develop custom solutions and integrations across the enterprise. We need an expert in Salesforce development as well as general programming knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for building custom Salesforce solutions and being an advocate for good architecture and long-term system stability. We’re looking for someone with strong architecture fundamentals who can stand up for doing what’s right versus doing what’s fastest.
About the team
The Emerging Marketplaces Revenue Support group is focused on supporting Zillow Group’s business lines such as Rentals, Mortgages, New Construction, and StreetEasy, to name just a few. We act as the domain experts for Salesforce, application support and general enterprise-wide support. Our group consists of application administrators, developers and program managers.
Who you are
- Expert-level Salesforce development knowledge (5+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or EE
- Experience leading people
- Significant experience with cross-team application integrations
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator
- Experience leading multi-team projects from design to production
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to act as a mentor to junior developers
- Have a strong focus on solid architectural principles
- AWS experience a plus (lambda’s, SQS, etc.)
- Design pattern knowledge a plus
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.