AMAG Technology is currently looking for a talented pre-sales engineer who has experience with enterprise software and/or security solutions. As the technology arm of the world’s premier security organization we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity for growth. This role requires regular interaction with executive level peers at many prestigious and recognizable global organizations.
In this exciting position you will work closely with the sales team to provide and coordinate technical support throughout the entire sales cycle. The Enterprise Solution Engineer’s job responsibilities include:
- Configure and lead demonstration of products and solutions to current and prospective customers, as the lead technical resource.
- Manage Pilots, and Proof of Concept projects.
- Attend industry trade shows, participate in industry workgroups, and promote AMAG Technology solutions.
- Assist sales with technical responses and content for proposals in response to RFPs, RFI’s & RFQs.
- Craft and deliver proposals, requirements documentation, and Architecture & Integration designs based on customer requirements.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Support by providing feedback on potential product enhancements and market demands, as well as competitive direction.
This is a highly visible position, and involves up to 50% travel
LOCATION: USA, Preference for a location near a major airport.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role. Familiarity with Incident Management, Physical Access Control Systems, Video Management Systems, and/or Identity Management is preferred. Previous experience with fortune 500 projects is a plus.
- University degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Incident or Case Management Software and use cases.
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to understand, and apply new technologies to physical and IT security domain.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to customers including technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and troubleshooting.
Job Reference: US110217AE