Siemens Richland, MS is looking for an Application Engineer for their voltage regulator product line. This person will review customer bid requests (rfqs, rfps) and specifications. Develop and submit technical as well as commercial proposals for voltage regulator product line to the US & International markets in close coordination with Sales channels and Engineering.
Able to manage and communicate among different functional groups for the flawless execution of orders. Provide pre-sales and post-sales support which include but not limited to technical clarifications, product presentation and customer trainings. Applicants must have ability to travel to support Sales Team / Technical support needs at customer Sites in North America and International locations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree, Computer / Electrical Engineering preferred, other engineering degrees.
2. Will be considered having applicable experience in power industry with transformer product line, power management software, protection systems, low/medium/ high voltage products or electrical substation.
3. Excellent oral & written skills.
4. Strong team orientation and ownership.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of the US electrical transmission or distribution systems and IEEE/IEC standards.
- Solid business acumen.
- Self-motivated to produce high quality results within the time allocated, with limited supervision.
- Good understanding of commercial risks, Terms and conditions for sale.
- Advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Access.
- Working Knowledge of SAP system, RTOS, linux based system is a plus
- Experience in using electronic lab equipment e.g. multimeter, oscilloscope
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization
now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Requisition Number: 223228