Siemens Richland, MS is looking for an Application Engineer for their voltage regulator control panel product line. This person will review customer bid requests (rfqs, rfps) and specifications. Develop and submit technical as well as commercial proposals for voltage regulator product line to the US & International markets in close coordination with Sales channels and Engineering.
Able to manage and communicate among different functional groups for the flawless execution of orders. Provide pre-sales and post-sales support which include but not limited to technical clarifications, product presentation and customer trainings. Applicants must have ability to travel to support Sales Team / Technical support needs at customer Sites in North America and International locations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree, Computer / Electrical Engineering preferred, other engineering degrees.
2. Will be considered having applicable experience in power industry with transformer product line, power management software, protection systems, low/medium/ high voltage products or electrical substation.
3. Excellent oral & written skills.
4. Strong team orientation.
5. Ability to travel 50% of the time domestically.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of the US electrical transmission or distribution systems and standards a plus.
- Solid business acumen.
- Self-motivated to produce high quality results within the time allocated, with limited supervision.
- Good understanding of operating systems and micro controller (ARM / TI) etc.
- Advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Access.
- Knowledge of C language, RTOS, linux based system is a plus
- Experience in using electronic lab equipment e.g. multimeter, oscilloscope
Requisition Number: 223229