Work activities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Phone level application design support for compliance to industry standards and customer production robustness
- Working with customers and internal teams to define device level requirements and perform system tradeoff analyses
- RF performance optimization on the phone and understanding the trade-offs of TX and RX.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of device production issues
- Evaluation board/radio hardware design
- Verification and evaluation of products in development for compliance to device and system level requirements
- Writing of datasheet and application notes
- Frequent on-site support is required to achieve successful design-wins.
The circuit blocks involved in product definitions & customer support are:
Software Tools Used are:
- Layout and Schematic Tools such as Mentor, Allegro and OrCAD.
- Mircosoft Office/Outlook
Hardware Tools Used are:
- Network Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Signal Generators
- Call Box(CMW500)
BSEE or MSEE with 6 to 8+ years of experience in RF Systems.
Excellent communications and leadership skills, a passion to win/contribute, ability to work in and thrive in a team environment.
Highly desirable to have experience in wireless handset application of TX/RX in WCDMA/LTE systems, RF PCB design, test and troubleshooting of RF circuits and phone board, and RF systems analysis. Strong theoretical background in fundamental RF and systems design.
Requisition ID: 43801