Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Applications Engineer role is an opportunity requiring a wide range of skill and experience encompassing all phases of design and documentation. It includes managing coating jobs, developing coatings processes, documentation and support of all engineering activities. This position requires a motivated person who is results oriented and driven to succeed in a team based environment with minimal supervision.
In this role you will
- Manage and work on new applications inquiries on ALD coatings
- Work with the NPI team to release of engineering jobs to manufacturing through training and documentation (standard work instructions, quality procedures, specifications, etc.)
- Responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities including documentation management (manage ECO/ECR process, BOM) design, assembly, modification, fabrication, and assembly of equipment and fixturing
- Responsible for providing timely reports to internal management and directly to partnering customers
- Responsible for supporting release of engineering jobs to manufacturing through training and documentation (standard work instructions, quality procedures, specifications, etc.)
- Will provide documentation (writing reports, drawing schematics, etc.) of work
- Assist in training personnel in the operation of new and existing equipment and processes
- Assist in resolving problems or concerns that arise during the manufacturing process
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Engineering background with a Master's Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in deposition of thin films, preferably by ALD processes
- Proficient writing and computer skills (word, excel, power point, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate cross functionally between groups
- Must be familiar with SPC and use of Minitab
- Hands-on equipment operational skills
- Knowledge of Labview
- Process diagnostics and analysis
- Use of DOE, FMEA, fishbone etc
Additional relevant skills include:
- Vacuum deposition experience and knowledge of vacuum systems preferred
- Experience in semiconductor or automation industry a plus
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma knowledge a plus
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!