This position is an Individual Contributor, reporting to the Sr. Manager IT Operations.
We're looking for an Applications Software Engineer with expertise in Collaboration and Communication tools to help with the deployment and management of collaboration tools, enabling performance and productivity improvement across the organization, acting as a proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire internal users loyalty and adoption.
This person is expected to have experience with collaboration, communication tools like Zoom, Slack, and document management/sharing tools like Box, Google Drive, OneDrive.
- Provide support to collaboration applications and bots for third-party enterprise systems using best of breed languages, frameworks and tools.
- Write scalable tests, release plans and end-user documentation to support our fast-growing organization
- Design and develop enterprise collaboration tools to help the overall productivity of the internal employees
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and gather requirements to always deliver the best solution available, driving a seamless user experience
- Act as a user advocate, bringing innovative ideas to drive an overall productivity gain across the company
- Build documentation, training and articles to increase the company adoption on collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom and document sharing solutions
- Gather requirements from multiple teams to drive a single document sharing platform/solution across the company
- Come up with new ways for the teams to collaborate and be more productive, bringing more tools to enable a collaboration and performance improvement.
- Analyzes data and metrics, identifies problem areas, and provides actionable insight to the management team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent years of industry experience.
- 5 + Years Relevant experience with a focus on end user experience, performance, scalability and security
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment using Scrum or Kanban successful
- Experience with one of the programming languages: PHP/Hack, Ruby, Python, Node JS, Go, etc
- Strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Familiar with web platform technologies: REST APIs, GraphQL, OAuth, HTTP, Nginx
- Experience with Configuration Management platforms like Chef
- Experience as an Application Support Lead or Software Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience