We have been retained by a growing and innovative INTERNATIONAL software firm with offices in Rochester Hills, MI who are seeking Application Engineers to team with their award winning Software Distribution / Training team.
We are looking for the best and brightest for these Application Engineers positions in Rochester Hills, MI. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, cost of living, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
This position will be responsible for the software integration of the company’s application solutions with specific effort based on customer quality requirements. Assist sales efforts on the use, value and integration aspects of the company’s applications. Work with engineers across a wide range of disciplines, including hardware, and software engineers. Candidate should be comfortable working closely with customers on application integration, specification interpretation, and issue resolution as well as customer specific solutions.
- Development of customer specific software configurations, in-line with company’s product philosophy
- Technical hot-line support
- Customer liaison and project management in the development of new application
- Support to the company in its business development strategy
- On-site customer presentations and demonstrations of the company’s products
- Provide technical on-site support for the company’s customers
Must have experience with the following
- Technically proficient in engineering terminology
- Ability to troubleshoot and install software for customers
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently
- Goal directed, problem solving, positive work approach
- Good communication skills in interacting with customers
- Degree in engineering related field
- Knowledge of SPC or statistical quality methods
- Automotive industry work related background
- Availability for international business travels
Contact me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to: CODE KLRQDASAE OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $500.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.