Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for an IT Applications Engineer. Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for our dealers and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation the troubleshooting process via phone. The Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships via phone.This is a great time to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization!
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application via phone and remote support applications
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users via remoter support applications and phone.
- Provide product, design and specification development support to dealers.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for dealers and targeted accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
- Basic Networking Skills
- C# is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skill both written and verbal
- Experience 3–5 Years in Technical Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Read architectural, mechanical and electricalblueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
Job ID 2017-5040