- Job ID: 18010230
Applications Developer Sr. Programmer Analyst
This position could potentially work remotely from another location.
- As part of the Application Development team, you will be supporting, contributing and automating processes in a Data Warehousing and Reporting organization.
- Under general direction, performs a variety of specialized duties that involve the collection and reporting of data and the maintenance of a comprehensive department management information system.
- Supports Citigroup Global Collections Operations across multiple lines of business (Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, etc).
• As part of an Application Development team, the position is for someone who enjoys hands-on development who will do .NET front-end and SQL Server back-end programmer.
• Strong database back-end skills using SQL Server 2012 or higher versions. Strong background with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance, etc
• Sound knowledge of T-SQL and ETL concepts and experience using SQL Server 2012 or higher.
• Experience in SSIS and SSRS or equivalent data warehousing tools is needed
• Should have other ancillary .NET skills such as experience with ASP.NET applications (MVC, Webforms), C#, HTML5, RESTful and web-services
• Should have strong knowledge of file processing, VBA and Console applications
• Experience with source control – TFS 2010 or higher
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years equivalent relevant experience in an application team environment
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- 5+ years of experience in .NET applications (MVC, Webforms), C#, HTML5, RESTful and web-services
- Comparable development experience with other data warehouse environments (Ex: Oracle) and/or working with large data sets will be considered
- Strong analytical and product management skills required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently with users to define concepts or under direction of project managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Must have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to delve into a problem and understand the root cause