Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
- KT Pro group is responsible for sales/marketing and applications support of fully refurbished pre-owned systems, mature tools upgrades and product enhancements, buybacks, re-marketing and flexible trade-in programs for surplus tools. KT Pro Marketing & applications organization is responsible for coordination of customer demos, applications acceptances, STRs, source inspections, RFQ and spec responses, maintenance of sales collateral for internal and external websites, pre-sales, benchmarking and technical engagements to drive customer adoption and strategic penetrations.
- Own KT Pro Metrology ( Films and Overlay) related tool models applications contracts/acceptances and technical engagements at the customer sites worldwide. Support applications execution in the demo process (understanding DRF, talking to account team RPM, Tech Director, apps to define demo success criteria), delivering final reports to the customer. Technical function and maintenance of knowledge database for KT Pro product, apps review of specs and STRs. Define and arrange for chargeable STRs, billable support – KT Pro apps contracts. Support developing tools and sales collateral enabling field and internal sales to sell KT Pro’s range of product offerings.
- Responsible for KT Pro delivery of apps related to the sold Metrology and Overlay tools (F5x, SFx, Archers, RS, HRPs,)coordination/planning/communication and applications execution, technical function and maintenance of knowledge database, apps review of specs and STRs. Assist in developing tools and sales collateral enabling field & internal sales to sell broad range of product offerings. Work closely with diverse KT Pro organization including operations and internal sales; account teams field sales, Tech directors, RPMs, and peer apps. This role reports to the Director of Applications in Milpitas CA, in KT Pro group responsible for fully refurbished pre-owned systems, mature tool upgrades and product enhancements, buybacks, re-marketing and flexible trade-in programs for surplus tools.
- Working with diverse KT Pro organization and global field organization.
- Required knowledge of operation/applications of KLA-Tencor Metrology tools, preferably L2/3 certified to run F5x, SFX100-200, SCD, Archers 10-300, RS product families.Ideal candidate will have field work experience on these systems. Knowledge of SFS is a plus.
- Must have 5+ years experience in IC processing/semiconductor industry or related field.
- Excellent communication/presentation, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a strong team player.
- Ability to travel worldwide (on average 50%) is required to support customer visits and possible execution of demos and/or technical engagements in the field.
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience OR
- Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience OR
- Doctorate (Academic)
Doctorate (Academic) OR Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience. OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.