Job Reference #: 5000338715106
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This request is for a new Application Developer position within the Information Technology group, for 1 UX / CX Designer that will be responsible for supporting the Unsecured Lending initiative. This position will report into the Software Development team, reporting to the Supervisor, User Experience.
Key position requirements include:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, InVision, Adobe XD, Axure RP, Balsamiq, etc.
- Strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Specific role responsibilities include:
UX / UI Design:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Illustrating design ideas using wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.