How's this for a challenge? Help us transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology. Pretty ambitious? Yes. But it also pretty much guarantees that you won't be bored. Ever. Because here, at Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, you'll have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as an Applications Developer. You'll work alongside some of the most engaged and brilliant people in our business; people who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day.
- Analyze and support customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Develop and manage technical solutions to achieve business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Participate in cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Deploy and maintain Applications / Systems
- 5+ years C# .NET
- 5+ years Java Script
- 5+ years VB.NET
- 5+ years Java
- 5+ years SQL (TSQL)
- 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 5+ years of gathering, refining and presenting client requirements to application development
- 3+ years of Pharmaceutical rebate processing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Health care industry experience
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.