SUMMARY: The Systems Analyst is responsible for providing programming and software development services to the IT/Systems and IT/Technology group in support of Internet applications, Intranet applications, web services, and custom application creation needs. The Systems Analyst is responsible for design, coding, implementation and support of in-house-developed applications using the standards promulgated by the department. The Systems Analyst is responsible for providing programming and software development services inclusive but not limited to the following technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WCF, VBA, and Microsoft Access. The Systems Analyst is responsible for maintenance and support of vendor-supplied applications, as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience in leading projects where teamwork and project management skills are preferred.
· Experience in all facets of software development.
· Experience with at least some of the following technologies is required: ASP.NET, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WCF, VB.NET.
· Experience with HIPAA, Integration Engines, EDI and Health Care X12 Transactions preferred.