When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
The Application Developer is an active productive member of an Agile/Scrum Team with relevant real world experience. They will design, code, test, debug and deliver software in a team based environment.
- Review test cases and support quality assurance efforts
- Complete & maintain documentation.
- Active participation with the AGILE team - Grooming, Sizing, Demo, Planning
- Follow technology standards.
- Support continuous improvement
- Accountable to individual and team commitments.
- Seeks mentorship as needed
- Provides mentorship as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and resolve issues with the business/customers
- Help to manage the relationship with our business in an effective, professional, and productive manner.
- Sets own priorities in a way that supports project, product, and program objectives.
- Receives little supervision for daily tasks and effort.
- Participate in application solution design sessions and decisions
- Resolve applications defects (debugging and bug cycle support)
- BS in computer science or related concentration preferred.
- Any combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Experience - 2-5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated practical experience with Java or .Net.
- Must be able to excel in team environment.
- Must be eager to learn new things.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced ability to solution, code and test user stories.
- Understanding of AGILE methodology
- Experience with TDD is desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.