We are looking for Applications Developer ? Ruby on Rails / AWS for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: ???Applications Developer ? Ruby on Rails / AWS
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The front-end developer position will work with a cross-functional team to develop, enhance and maintain HTML/CSS/JS across a suite of applications.
- Day-to-day tasks will include working with engineering team for developing and testing responsive screens, working with ADA consultants on ensuring site is accessible, and architecting CSS and markup for readability and extensibility
- We?re looking for a talented developer to join our team to promote public safety through the use of our BRC platform.
- The right candidate will be someone who loves building software, loves our mission, and wants to make a real impact on the development of products that help people.
- You want to develop software to help people
- You have experience building complex, algorithm-driven back-end services and leveraging multiple repository technologies
- You have experience designing and implementing elegant and robust web service APIs
- Competence with modern front-end toolkits, such as backbone, angular, ember, or react
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails, or equivalent, with a demonstration of your ability to come up to speed quickly.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You want to work on a small team that uses mature software practices
- You continuously strive for professional development and growth, both for you and for those you mentor.