Essential Job Functions*:
- Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
- Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
- Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
- Track and report billable and non-billable activities by type.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
- Complete required documentation of client applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
- Complete required documentation of development processes.
- Consult, assist and advise other developers.
- Triage and support client applications while on call.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Four to five years of software development experience.
- Technical documentation experience. (UML)
- Java, Java Script and web services protocol experience. (REST, SOAP and XML)
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Voice application software development experience.
- Experience with Qlikview or similar BI reporting tools
- Call center or customer service application experience.
- ASR Grammar development experience. (GrXML, SRGS, etc)
- Experience with the Apache CXF framework.
- Experience with the graphQL query language and runtime.