Applications Developer III Mulesoft development, and Java
Req # : 229407BR Job Summary
Leads the development of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new, and modifying existing, software applications. Analyzes complex systems requirements, existing business processes, and information systems. Codes, tests, and debugs documents, and implements software applications. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. Coordinates with users to determine requirements that are more complex.
Looking for senior developers with strong Integration Architecture, Mulesoft development, and Java programming skills. This person will be part of Center for Enablement team performing following duties:
- Participate in integration architecture design sessions
- Review Mulesoft code developed by various development organizations
- Provide Mulesoft operations support
- Work with DevOps on build and deployment automation for Mulesoft
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years systems development experience
- Three years coding experience
- Three years software application experience
Strong Mulesoft development skills.
Understanding of JSON/REST, SOAP APIs and latest web technologies.
Experience writing and reviewing RAMLs.
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .