Do you have experience supporting and modifying existing business applications and are looking for a more dynamic work environment? If so, my client is a global leader in their respective industry and are looking to add an Application Developer to their team.
What you will be doing?
- Support and enhance existing ERP system and other supporting systems to improve financial, sales, engineering, and manufacturing processes.
- Lead development projects through the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Develop database functions to integrate into the ERP Application using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Use ERP Administrative Tools to configure Application Security Roles, Custom Events, and User Lobbies.
- Analyze business requirements and systems to develop the most effective solution that will meet the business process needs.
- Develop, modify/maintain and test client/web solutions applications using the best-determined technology for development.
- Help business users develop queries and incorporate ERP information into SharePoint Online and Office 365 Applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex query and data issues.
- Provide support to the ERP and associated applications to the business users.
- Periodic travel may be required, LESS THEN 10%.
What you will need?
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related fields required.
- 5+ years development experience supporting an ERP Application.
- Three years development experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and other Object Oriented programming languages.
- Practical experience with Office 365, SharePoint Online, PowerApps and Power Automate (Flow).
- Skilled with structured, object oriented programming (OOP).
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, and relational database programming.
- Experience with Oracle SQL Developer and/or Oracle TOAD.