Less than 5 years
Posted 158 days ago
4+ years of software engineering or related experience esp in Java, Oracle ADF, Oracle SOA suite, SQL, Junits, web services and Oracle RDBMS and have solid communication skills.
Work is non-routine, complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Candidates should be able to handle new challenges
- Create and debug Oracle ADF UI issues - Should know how to create and debug automated test cases using Junit, selenium or OATS.
- Be able to work independently with customer, support and other organizations. - Be able to independently triage SOA issues, approval related issues
- Well verse in Java, SQL, Oracle ADF , Web Services
- Having prior experience in Fusion applications is a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.