Applications Architect - Full Stack
11 - 15 years experience •
The Applications Architect - Full Stack will finalize high level design approach and review with development teams.
- Serve as lead reviewer for code reviews, ensures any defects identified are resolved closed prior to code promotion to dev
- Review changes to workspaces, including introduction new tools and technologies
- Complete spikes as needed to prove out design, technology, etc.
- Pair with developers as needed to progress implementation for complex functionality or issues
- Closely work with SCM/other teams to fix any issues identified during release cut or code promotion in absence of team
- Exposure to and appreciation of Software Craftsmanship Principles
- 10+ years?experience with track record of successful project delivery
- Ability to work as a global team member as well as independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with team members
- Experience with Test Driven Development
*Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.