In this highly visible functional role, the Applications Architect must understand the E2E process for ERP Applications supporting the IT Applications Department. The Application Architect will have accountability and take ownership in providing E2E design and guidance for the IT Applications team.
The Architect will report to the Director, IT Applications who is located in Santa Clara, CA.
The Application Architect will work closely with The Application’s Owners and Business Analysts to determine the end to end solution for new initiatives and enhancements. The Architect will influence architecture, as well as provide strategic & tactical direction in the design of products. Qualified applicants will have a proven ability to understand the full end to end process for Lead to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Issue to resolution.
It is an excellent time to Join the Infoblox Applications team. The Applications and Business teams have recently completed a multiyear and multimillion-dollar initiative transitioning to a full SaaS system landscape along with reengineering all back and front office business processes. We are excited about the next phase of the project where we will implement new business and systems functionality while continuing to improve business processes driving towards our corporate goal of improved customer satisfaction by delivering a full SaaS and Subscription product offering.
- Work with Architects, Integration Specialists, Business Analysts, Business Users, and PMO teams to support relevant applications
- Work with engineering teams to ensure solid data architecture foundations across engineering and IT products
- Applications include but are not limited to Oracle Fusion, Salesforce, Oracle RightNow, Workday, Marketo, Revsym, and Vertex
- Ensure environment structures are maintained, created, and deleted as necessary
- Maintain knowledge of current technologies deployed by vendors for supported applications
- Work directly with functional specialists to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce highly effective technical design documentation using best practice development standards
- Act as key point of contact/PM for relevant application implementations relating to the structure or where applications fall across multiple process groups
- Ensure adherence to agreed to internal processes and procedures align with business partners to prioritize, design, and deliver solutions that enable Infoblox growth and scalability
- Engage with the IT Project Management Office by resourcing projects, monitoring deliverables, as well as resolving barriers to project success.
- Minimum 8 years of business process reengineering, analysis, and design experience
- Strong experience as a senior business analyst
- Proven experience working with End to End processes with both manufacturing and SaaS solutions
- Strong leadership, as well as proven and documented experience as a Technical Lead
- Extensive experience with Cloud applications
- Experience with managing SQL Server Databases with high availability and failover
- Experience in documenting and implementing a Business Continuity Plan from an IT Applications perspective
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess…
- Proven experience in Data Architecture
- Proven experience with building ERD, Data maps, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience