Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an Applications and Systems Engineer to serve as the technical resource for the new facility in Hudson, WI.
- Assigns application access, security, and ensures their profiles are within standards. Provides PC's access to the local area networks (LAN). Conducts tests to verify network connectivity is complete and accessible and performing necessary localized troubleshooting related to performance issues.
- Administration of supported systems and coordination of effort with development teams, Site Administrators, Engineering, Quality and production operation staff.
- Utilizes the Compass helpdesk to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve computer hardware and software problems. May provide limited training to end users in the use of equipment and applications.
- Central point of contact for customer and Program Management related to IT requirements, resource identification and coordination of activities.
- Responsible for Relationship Management with other internal groups. Coordinate plans and activities that involve the maintenance and set up of the data network.
- Understand, support and comply with current Molex policies and practices related business programs. Including but not limited to government regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S), Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Management Systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ Years Hands-on Application Support in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ Years Infrastructure Support in a manufacturing environment with clean room IT support
- Associates degree in Computer related field
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with application deployment and ongoing support.
- Experience with application support on Windows servers, RDC, Windows utilities. (2+ years)
- Experience with client/server or Pub/Sub application support. (2+ years)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations. Ability to remain professional in all situations.
- Proven experience with effective translation between Technical and Non-Technical Persons.