Applications and Embedded Firmware Engineer – to design, develop, and maintain embedded firmware for control of E Ink display products. Duties include:
- Collaborate with global teams to create standard interface standards for E Ink electronic paper displays;
- Develop high quality code and best programming practices optimized for specific use cases;
- Design, develop, and maintain embedded firmware for E Ink electronic paper display products;
- Hands-on hardware analysis and code optimization;
- Perform customer code reviews;
- Develop application notes, customer demos, and sales tools to support teams promoting new products and platforms; and
- Assist in developing and updating our internal support knowledge base.
Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field, plus 1 year of (pre- or post-degree) experience developing embedded firmware for device controller applications.
Experience, which may be gained concurrently, must include:
- 1 year experience in embedded development and firmware development in C, C++.
- 1 year experience in hardware platform level design and develop drivers based on datasheet information.
- 1 year experience programming in C# and Python and version control tools Git & Gerrit.
- 1 year experience troubleshooting and debugging using logic analyzers and testing platforms.
- 1 year experience breaking down complex problems/applications into optimized functions that can be serialized and scaled.
- 6 months experience in embedded platforms TI MSP430, ARM platforms STM32 and Nordic.
- 6 months experience working in development environments Keil & IAR.
- 6 months experience with standard embedded peripherals USB, I2C, SPI and embedded development using FreeRTOS operating system.
- 6 months experience in system level integration on devices and peripherals including BLE/WIFI technologies.
- 1 year of technical document writing experience.